Here’s a quick and easy holiday meal without all of the fuss!
Quick & Easy Herb Roasted Turkey Breast Cutlets Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Rinse turkey breast and pat dry
- In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, herbs, salt,pepper and rub the mixture into the turkey breast cutlets.
- Transfer cutlets into a roasting pan and roast until the cutlets have an opaque color after 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with a healthy side of veggies or a lighter carb.
Ingredients For Herb Roasted Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 4 half-inch thick turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 4 teaspoons of chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of salt